After School Program
The After School Program is for families with children at TCPS in grades K4 through 12th. It runs from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Rest periods, organized games/activities, and homework sessions are planned for children involved in the program.
- The cost of the program is $5.00 per hour, per child, in 30 minute increments.
- Any student not picked up at 3:30 p.m. will automatically be placed in after care for proper supervision.
- Weekly charges for this program are calculated and applied to your monthly statement.
- Multiple child discounts are not available.
- The After School Program is in operation until 5:30 p.m. After 5:30 p.m. there will be an extra $5.00 charge for the first fifteen minutes (not prorated), and a $1.00 charge per minute for each minute after the first fifteen minutes. This late fee will be charged per student.
- While a student is in ASP, he or she is expected to obey all rules of the ASP and TCPS. If a particular student develops a pattern of disobedience to the rules and procedures of ASP, or disrespect toward the ASP employees or students, then the school will ask the parents to make other arrangements for their child after school.